Do you need engaging, relevant written content for online or print?
Some people love writing but simply don’t have the time to do it. Others struggle to translate their thoughts onto the page and find the whole process frustrating and painful. (And, of course, there are those who hate writing and don’t have the time to do it!)
There’s always plenty of writing to be done, including…
- Website content
- Information articles
- Educational courses and/or ‘how to’ guides
- Social media posts
- Marketing campaigns
- Emails, letters and applications
If writing’s not your thing, it can be a constant struggle to generate the content your business needs to stay current and connected.
That’s where a freelance content writer like me comes in.
If I look after your words, I’ll work hard to thoroughly understand your business and the way you want to communicate and interact with your audience.
Do you want to be authoritative but chatty? Or more academic in tone? Do you want humour to stimulate engagement? Or are you dealing with sensitive issues that require a more neutral stance?
When it comes to the purpose of the content, is it designed to encourage sales? Or simply share information that your audience might find useful or interesting? Are you establishing your expertise? Or just telling your company’s story?
How it works
It’s entirely up to you to specify what you need, and how you want it to be done. Generally, I work as a ghost writer in a variety of ways with my clients…
Some send bullet point notes to me, outlining the information to be included, from which I’ll write the content.
Others ask for their existing content from a variety of sources to be amalgamated and repackaged for a new purpose.
And some simply provide a title or keyword phrase and a specified word count, and I’ll research the topic and write the content from scratch.
I’ve also written content for clients by transcribing audio from their podcasts, presentations, interviews or dictations.
The benefits of finding a reliable writing service
- It saves you a huge amount of time and effort (and pain, if you hate writing!).
- You can concentrate your energies on the millions of other things you have to do, knowing that your content will be ready when you need it.
- If you’re facing a creative brick wall, you can delegate to a writer the task of coming up with fresh ideas and a new perspective for your words.
- You can stay one step ahead of yourself – for example, instead of having one blog post written, why not have three? Then you know you’ll always have your next two posts in the bag, ready to go… no more last minute panic!
Want someone who loves writing to take care of your words?
Contact me today and discover how I can make your words work for you.